Inspiring companies re-thinking the future in the circular economy framework, The Fore_Thinking Seminars provide culture shift and insights to lead companies through new eco-design to make a real and sustainable differences. The Seminar goes beyond sectorial activities and highlights cross-sector opportunities and challenges, providing team up and idea generation to address specific challenges.
25 september 2018 | 9:30 – 13:00
Contrada Serritello La Valle | Matera (Italy)
Cell. +39 329 6145875
- 9:30 Welkome Arch. Saverio Calia
- 10:00/10:45 Nicolò Carnimeo (professor at University of Bari, Writer) – My jurney in the Great Pacific garbage patch.
- 11:00/11:30 Gennaro Durante (strategist Fore Thinking) – threats and opportunities of the new consumption paradigm
- 11:30/12:15 Cristiano Oliva and Guglielmo Urso (designers) – Design thinking
- 12:15/13:00 Emanuele Scimia Paul Brandt – Thinkstep – Eco-design tools
More info for booking: email@example.com